Position! Size! Proximity! In Quiet Location
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
- Large Covered Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Split-System Air-Conditioning & Ceiling Fans
- Private Study with Leafy North Easterly Aspect
- Beautifully Renovated Bathrooms
- Close Proximity to Nearby Local Amenities
Proudly nestled atop 688m2 of prime elevated parcel within a coveted family friendly precinct, 37 Cooinda Street offers astute buyers the excellent opportunity to secure themselves a spacious, convenient and relaxed suburban lifestyle just moments from local amenities.
Streamlined for low-maintenance living without sacrificing its humble charm, this well proportioned double story home welcomes stunning natural lighting throughout its multiple indoor and outdoor living and entertainment areas.
Enjoying a leafy north easterly aspect, the home's upper level stands as the heart of the home with a spacious living and dining area, private office, and well appointed kitchen, which comes complete with four-burner gas stove top, servery bar, and ample storage options.
Perched just beyond this comforting space stands the home's three spacious bedrooms (each with built-ins), along with the home's beautifully renovated main bathroom with separate toilet, before journeying outdoors to discover a sizeable covered entertainment terrace framed by lush gardens.
Continue on downstairs to find a large rumpus/family room, which doubles perfectly as a parent's retreat, attributing to a generous master bedroom with walk through wardrobe and stylish modern ensuite perfectly secluded from the remainder of the home.
Located in close proximity to local cafes, restaurants, The Gap Village Shopping Centre, The Gap State High School, Mount Saint Michael's, and the Ashgrove Golf Course, don't miss the exciting chance to secure this superb home before Christmas!
Ensure to contact Angela Mastrapostolos today on 0407 000 225 to secure your private inspection or to learn more about the property.
Additional Features Include:
- Split-system air-conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Double car secure garaging
- Polished timber floorboards
- Large rumpus/family room downstairs
- Internal laundry in kitchen
- Master bedroom ensuite equipped with heated towel rack
- Huge under house storage area
- Front & rear garden areas (rear garden with clothes line)
- Rainwater tank
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.