Gorgeous Renovated Post-War Home on Massive 1312m²
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Gorgeous Renovated Post-War Home on massive 1312 m2 with Mountain Leafy Views in First Class Location.
This much-loved tastefully renovated home is in a brilliant location with mountain views and is a must-see for owner occupiers and investors alike. Set back some 30 metres from the street, there is plenty of room to expand - or to simply enjoy the space for children and pets to run, explore and have lots of fun.
The minute you enter the home (all living on one level) you immediately feel the love the owners have lavished on this home. The full renovation includes a beautiful designer kitchen, two full-sized bathrooms, each with free-standing baths, air-conditioning and television connection points in two of the bedrooms, a brand new roof and bi-fold doors which lead you from the kitchen/dining area onto a 28 m2 covered deck with downlights and a lockable gate taking you down a set of stairs to the backyard. The renovation has created an abundance of light-filled spaces and cross-breeze ventilation.
The home has three good-sized bedrooms, each with built in wardrobes. The master bedroom has an ensuite, air conditioning, television connection point and its own private courtyard, perfect as a parent's retreat or to create your own private sanctuary. The kitchen is cleverly designed with European appliances, generous bench space and plenty of storage and allows easy transition to the lounge and outdoor living area. There is ample storage space throughout the home, including a laundry on the main living level and another laundry downstairs.
The newly added rear covered deck is just amazing. Perfectly positioned to face the north-east, it is generous in size, overlooks a wonderful, secured back yard, with the Council-owned bushland and park right at your back gate. Tranquil and private . a perfect place to watch the family play and discover new adventures, entertain your family and friends, or simply unwind after a hard day at work.
Special attention has been directed to the outdoor living and garden areas, providing exceptional spaces to enjoy with family and friends - it's a perfect entertainer. The fenced back yard is big enough to have the whole school class over for a massive party - if you are brave enough!
The home is very close to some of Brisbane's finest private and public schools, childcare centres, is less than 5 minutes' walk to The Gap Village shopping centre, and is under 8 kilometres to the CBD, with excellent access to public transport. There is a bottle shop, fitness centre, Dominos, landscape and hardware store, pet and produce store and bus stop, right at your doorstep.
This home is presented to a very high standard and will not disappoint. With nothing to be done all you need to do is just move in!
If the scheduled open home times do not suit you please call Jeff Smith on 0432 00 33 55 to arrange your own private inspection. The property will be sold at our In-Room auctions on Wednesday, 28 March, commencing at 6:30 p.m.
* Gentle sloping 1312 m2 block with mountain views
* Fully fenced backyard, perfect for pets and children to run and play
* Gleaming hardwood timber floors
* Amazing north-east leafy outlook from covered rear entertainer's deck
* Generous kitchen with ample storage space, stone benchtops, freestanding Smeg oven with five-burner gas cook-top and Bosch dishwasher
* Two bathrooms each with free-standing bath
* Air-conditioning and television connection points in two of the bedrooms
* Three generous sized bedrooms, each with built in wardrobes
* Room for a pool and/or extension (subject to council approval)
* Cabled internet and Foxtel
* Council playground just through your lockable backyard gate
* First class location: close to bus, great schools and childcare centres, shopping, restaurants and cafes
* School Catchments: Payne Road State School, The Gap State High School
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.