Standout Unit in a Small Complex
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Uniquely different and interesting in design, this spacious unit is not like any others you may have seen. Situated in a small private complex of 3, this huge 124m2 unit features traditional hardwood polished timber floors, cathedral ceilings and a huge grassed courtyard. The large new kitchen boasts stone benches, stainless steel appliances, a walk- in pantry, and loads of storage. Featuring spacious open plan living, a crisp neutral colour scheme, and the perfect Northerly aspect, giving a light and airy feel throughout.
• 2 Queen sized bedrooms, each with built ins and a private leafy outlook
• Spacious open plan living opens to covered verandah and overlooks huge grassed courtyard
• Large bathroom with separate shower & bath, plus separate toilet
• Air conditioning throughout living area and all bedrooms
• Alarm system, security doors & screens
• Lock up garage accommodates 1 large car plus trailer or bike and additional storage
• Large block of land with only 3 units in complex (gives good future potential)
• Flood free position
Situated in a convenient location close to shops, public transport (50m walk to bus station & approx 200m to train), and only 4.5kms to the CBD. Local schools are also close by with Yeronga State Primary & High Schools a short walk away.
The perfect property to move in or invest. Currently returning $365.00 per week.
A great opportunity to secure a unique property, and enjoy the convenient location along with the peace and tranquility of a small complex, and the benefits of lower body corporate fees!!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.