GREAT OPPORTUNITY, PRICED TO SELL
Inspection a must. Easy living for all seasons, superbly placed in a tranquil Brisbane River enclave on 607sqm, this charming character home offers an exceptional lifestyle for those seeking privacy and spacious family living. Originally a weatherboard cottage, the home has been sympathetically renovated retaining the rich traditional bespoke features and architecturally extended to incorporate additional casual and formal open plan living. Designed for easy living and entertaining, the main living areas seamlessly merge to a magnificent alfresco dining and entertainment area overlooking the well maintained private, and established garden. This home is conveniently located in an excellent family neighbourhood.
* Polished timbers floors, ornate ceilings, leadlight features
* Stylishly presented casual/formal living and dining spaces
* CaesarStone kitchen has endless benchspace and double ovens
* Floor-to-ceiling bifold doors open to alfresco entertaining
* Vast laundry has excellent cabinetry and adjoins storage room
* Gorgeous old world bedrooms placed near family size bathroom
* Air conditioned, low maintenance property with double garage
* Great location: Close to CBD, UQ and Indooroopilly Canoe Club
* Walk to schools, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, cafes, trains and bus
THIS IS VALUE BUYING!
Peter & Anna- Paddington
Michael has done a really thorough, professional job of selling our property. He picked up the project after we had delisted with another agency. Michael approached the cause with energy, common sense and a really good overall feel for the situation. We certainly appreciated his timely updates, and also the attention to detail throughout the settlement process. Overall we felt that he was in control at all times, hence the good result. I have no hesitation in recommending Michael to other sellers.