Bringing to the table youthful enthusiasm backed by a lifetime’s education in all things real estate, Max Hadgelias is personable, hard-working and focused on delivering the very best for his clients. Part of a new generation of a family that is an indelible part of the Brisbane property industry, Max balances traditional values with a desire to innovate in all aspects of his work.
Max gains a great deal of satisfaction from supporting clients as they make some of the biggest transitions in their lives, and is experienced in everything from helping a first home buyer enter the market with an unassuming Paddington worker’s cottage, to securing a prestigious New Farm penthouse for empty nesters. There are no limitations either in his ability or in his attitude, and this helps him carve his own independent path forward.
The two-time Ray White Premier Performer has a deep understanding of Brisbane culture, and in particular the lifestyle of the inner-western suburbs. As Max both lives and works in Paddington, its community has become like family to him, and he invests time and energy into supporting local businesses, events and fundraisers.
- 2017/2018 - Ray White Premier Performer
- 2018 - $250,000 in settled commission
- 2019/2020 - Ray White Premier Performer
- 2021/2022 - Premier Performer
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2018 - $250,000 in settled commission in their career
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer