Sell with Confidence
Read More

Leases and paperwork

By George Hadgelias

Whenever you rent a house, you will sign a lease agreement which is a legally binding contract setting out the terms of your stay within the dwelling.

Officially it’s known as a residential tenancy agreement, but most people call it a lease.

Click Here to Read More.

Up to Date

Latest News